Davenport City Hall is the official seat of government for the city of Davenport, Iowa, United States. The building was constructed in 1895. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982 and on the Davenport Register of Historic Properties in 1993.
City hall was designed by Davenport architect John W. Ross,who also designed the city's first fire station, Hose Station No. 1. It is a four story building constructed of sandstone in the Richardsonian Romanesque style. The heavy stone appearance is deceptive as the weight of the building is born by a steel frame. As is common with this style, the city hall integrates elements such as towers, rustic stone, and Roman arches.Above the entrance is a large clock tower that is taller than the rest of the building. An addition was constructed on the north side and does not correlate to the original architecture.