Edgerton, also known as Edgerton Park and Frederick F. Brewster Estate, is a 20-acre (8.1 ha) public park on Whitney Avenue straddling the New Haven–Hamden town line in Connecticut. It is site of the home of Eli Whitney II. In 1909, it became the estate of Frederick F. Brewster, with a mansion constructed. The mansion was demolished in 1964, pursuant to Brewster's wishes, after the death of his wife. The present landscape was designed by Robert Storer Stephenson in 1909. It was listed as historic district on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988. In 1988, the district included seven contributing buildings, eight other contributing structures, and one contributing object.