When the Country Club was formed in October of 1898 the organizational documents established its purpose 'to promote the social and literacy advancement of its members.' This was to be accomplished 'with means and facilities for various forms of innocent indoor and outdoor sport, amusement, exercise and recreation.' While the means of recreation have changed through the years with leisure time preferences, the core value of the Country Club has remained the same. It has always been, and has been only, a site and spirit of recreation and social activity for its members, their families, and guests."
1 New Country Club Rd
Telephone No.: 205-879-4611