The Cornelius Van Wyck House is an 18th-century Dutch Colonial home located on the shore of Little Neck Bay in the Douglaston section of Queens in New York City. It was designated as a landmark by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission in 1966 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
The house was originally constructed in 1735 by Cornelius Van Wyck, a third-generation American. Upon his death, the house passed to his son Stephen Van Wyck, who built additions to the house. In 1819, possession of the home left the Van Wyck family when it was sold to Winant Van Zandt.
By 1770, the house had expanded to add more rooms, and in 1930 the house expanded again to include room for a new kitchen. The notable architectural features of the house include its salt-box roof, oak beams, and wooden shingles. It is one of the last remaining Dutch Colonial houses in New York City.