The Conyngham-Hacker House (aka the Old Fisher House) is a historic house in the in Germantown section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The 2½-story stone house was built in 1755 by William Forbes. It was known successively as the Conyngham, Wister, and Hacker House. The building served as a boarding school and as the headquarters of the Germantown Historical Society. The Conyngham-Hacker House was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972. It is a contributing property of the Colonial Germantown Historic District.