Congregational Church of the Evangel is a historic Congregational church at 1950 Bedford Ave. in Flatbush, Brooklyn, New York, New York. It was built in 1916-1917 and is an asymmetrically massed Late Gothic Revival style building. It is constructed of gray-green random quarry faced ashlar with cast stone trim, a variegated slate roof, copper gutters, and stained and leaded glass windows.
The building consists of a nave with steeply pitched gable roof, low sidewall with engaged buttresses, a gabled side porch, a square bell tower, and a small gabled office annex. The chancel's elaborate furnishings and Tiffany glass windows were installed in 1927. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.