Cincinnati Times-Star Building at 800 Broadway Street in Cincinnati, Ohio 45202, is a registered historic building. It was listed in the National Register on November 25, 1983. It was built in 1933 and was designed by the firm of Samuel Hannaford & Sons in the Art Deco Style.
The limestone building has 16 stories. Much of the decorated facade plays homage to the printing and publishing businesses. Two hundred feet above the street stand four pillars at each of the tower's corners; they represent patriotism, truth, speed, and progress.
The newspaper plant occupied the first six stories. The floors above were offices. The Cincinnati Times-Star was an outgrowth of several newspapers and was owned by Cincinnati's Taft family. Charles Phelps Taft was editor.The building was bought by Hamilton County in the late 1980s, it is used for county offices and by Juvenile Court.