The Church of the Holy Family is a Catholic Church located in Downtown Columbus, Georgia, United States. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places September 29, 1980. The Church of the Holy Family was originally built in 1835 and called St. Philip and James Parish. It was relocated to its current site and dedicated May 12, 1880 and renamed the Church of The Holy Family. The Gothic and Byzantine architecture was designed by Daniel Foley, an Irish-born architect. The Church was built on property given by Sisters of Mercy who started a school called St. Joseph's Academy. This school went on to become St. Anne‒Pacelli Catholic School.