The Church of the Good Shepherd is a Roman Catholic parish church in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, located at 608 Isham Street, Manhattan, New York City. The parish was established in 1911 and was formerly staffed by the Paulist Fathers. It is currently staffed by the Capuchin Friars.
The church cornerstone is dated 1936, which similarly establishes the church as being a Paulist Fathers church. A two-storey parochial school at 110-116 Cooper Street was built in 1924 to designs by Auguste L. Noel of 52 Vanderbilt Avenue for $250,000. A five-storey brick convent was at 620 Isham Street was built in 1950 to designs by architect Paul C. Reilly of 111 Fifth Avenue for $300,000.