The Christine Falls Bridge is a reinforced Concrete arch bridge in Mount Rainier National Park, spanning Van Trump Creek. The bridge was built in 1927-1928 by contractor J.D. Tobin of Portland, Oregon, who built the Narada Falls Bridge at the same time. The arch has a three-centered profile and spans 56 feet (17 m). The bridge is 30 feet (9.1 m) wide. It was faced with rubble stonework and is an example of National Park Service Rustic design.
The bridge was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on March 13, 1991. It is part of the Mount Rainier National Historic Landmark District, which encompasses the entire park and which recognizes the park's inventory of Park Service-designed rustic architecture.