Chickasaw Park is a municipal park in Louisville, Kentucky's west end. It is fronted to the west by the Ohio River. It was formerly the country estate of political boss John Henry Whallen, and began development as a park in 1923, but was not completed until the 1930s. The original plan for Chickasaw Park was designed by the Frederick Law Olmsted firm.
It features the city's only free clay tennis courts. Other features include baseball, volleyball and basketball facilities, and a spray pool. When the other Olmsted parks in Louisville were closed to Blacks in 1924, Chickasaw was the only one that remained open to them until the parks were desegregated in 1954 by Mayor Andrew Broaddus.