Cherry is a mining ghost town in central Yavapai County, Arizona, United States, between Dewey and Camp Verde. Cherry's post office was established March 3, 1884 and discontinued March 15, 1943. Notable mines in the area include the Federal, Bunker, Sunnybrook, Logan and Gold Bullion mines.
About 400 people lived and worked in Cherry during its prime. At present, Cherry is a small retirement and vacation-home community. A number of the original buildings are still in use. The Cherry cemetery has several graves from the late 19th and early 20th centuries.