The Cass Community United Methodist Church is located at 3901 Cass Avenue in Detroit, Michigan. It was built in 1883 as the Cass Avenue Methodist Episcopal Church, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982, and designated a Michigan State Historic Site in 1985.
The Cass Avenue Methodist Episcopal Church was founded in 1880. In 1883, the congregation hired architectural firm Mason and Rice to design a church at the corner of Cass and Selden. In 1891, Malcomson and Higginbotham designed an addition on the eastern side, which is now the main portion of the church.