Lincoln Park in Los Angeles, California was originally created by the City of Los Angeles in 1881, from land donated by Griffith J. Griffith. It was one of Los Angeles' first parks. It was originally called East Los Angeles Park, then Eastlake Park in 1901. On May 19, 1917, the park was renamed Lincoln Park after Lincoln High School.
View Lincoln Park guide >