The former headquarters of the Brooklyn Trust Company is a historic bank building located at the corner of Montague and Clinton Streets in Brooklyn Heights. The Italian Renaissance-inspired headquarters was built between 1913 and 1916 by the famous architectural firm of York and Sawyer. It was modeled after the Palazzo della Gran Guardia in Verona.
The main interior space is inspired by ancient Roman and Italian Renaissance architecture. The banking hall has large chandeliers hanging from vaulted, coffered ceilings, arched windows, and a Cosmati-style mosaic marble floor. The building was landmarked in 1996. The interior is also landmarked. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.