Bridges No. L-5853 and 92247 are two side-by side bridges in Saint Paul, Minnesota. They were built in 1904 over the Como-Harriet streetcar line, connecting the nearby Twin City Rapid Transit Company station to the line running west to Minneapolis; Bridge No. 92247 carries traffic on Lexington Avenue over the tracks and Bridge No. L-5853 carried pedestrians; the latter is an example of an early reinforced concrete arch bridge, using the Melan reinforcing system by the William S. Hewett & Company of Minneapolis. The bridges were evaluated as part of the Reinforced-Concrete Highway Bridges in Minnesota MPS and were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.