Brant Point Light is a lighthouse located on Nantucket Island. It was established in 1746, automated in 1965, and is still in operation. The light station was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 28, 1987.
It has the distinction of being the tenth light on the point, in addition to several range lights. Four of the others burned or blew down, two were condemned, two were unsatisfactory, and the remaining one stands unused.Mystic Seaport Light was built in 1966 as a replica of the 1901 Brant Point Light.