The Boise Union Pacific Depot is a former railroad station in Boise, Idaho. It was built in 1925 by the Union Pacific Railroad. The last passenger train to use it was Amtrak's The Pioneer which ended service in 1997. In 1990 MK-Morrison Knudsen purchased the depot and renovated it to pristine condition. In 1996, the City of Boise took it over and opens it for tours and special events. The Boise Depot was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on August 7, 1974, as the Union Pacific Mainline Depot.