Belmont Courthouse State Historic Park is a state park of Nevada, USA, in the Toquima Range of Nye County. It is located in the ghost town of Belmont, 45 miles (72 km) northeast of Tonopah, Nevada.
The partially restored courthouse, which is open to the public, was built in 1876. It was the seat of Nye County government until 1905. There are no public park or tourist services available in Belmont; however picnic and camping facilities are available at the U. S. Forest Service Pine Creek Campground in the Monitor Valley, located 20 miles (32 km) north of Belmont.
The Courthouse was deeded to the Nevada State Parks in 1974.