The Bell Telephone Company Building is a historic 17 story skyscraper located at 1835 Arch Street in the Logan Square neighborhood on the edge of downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania which was used as a long distance telephone exchange by the Bell Telephone Company. Its construction in 1925 marked the beginning of the era of long distance trunk lines in telephone communication. The building was listed by the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.
In 1970 the long distance exchanges were moved to a modern facility, the building was renovated as telephone company offices, and air conditioning was installed. About 1990 the building was sold and converted to use as a self storage facility.