The Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, at 319-337 East 74th Street on the Upper East Side in New York City, New York, is a Byzantine Moderne-style Greek Orthodox church. It serves as the national cathedral of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America and Archbishop Demetrios of America. Established in 1891, and at its present location since 1932, it was the second Greek Orthodox church in the Americas, and the first in New York City. It is the largest Orthodox Christian church in the Western Hemisphere.
The Cathedral is the home parish for 800 families, and hosts dignitaries and visitors. It offers regular worship (which is broadcast on television), Sunday school, afternoon school, the Cathedral School (grades K-8), bible study, and various ministries and fellowship organizations.