Aquia Church (1751-1755), in Stafford, Virginia, USA, is an Episcopal church that has been designated a National Historic Landmark since 1991. It maintains an active congregation with a variety of programs and outreach to the community.
Established by the then-state Church of England, the church building was designed on a relatively rare "Greek Cross plan", less common for colonial churches. It was built on the site of two earlier Anglican churches of Overwharton Parish, formed before 1680 by the division of Potomac Parish. It is located at the intersection of US 1 and VA 610 in Stafford.