The former Ahavas Sholem Synagogue building was built in 1928 at 30 White Street in New Haven, Connecticut. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. The building is now used by the Church of Christ and is presently known as the Thomas Chapel.
In its NRHP nomination it was asserted to be "significant architecturally because it is an example of a neighborhood synagogue with an elaborate facade. The gold-colored striated brick, limestone rusticated ashlar, and extensive Judaic iconography of the facade demonstrate a determined design effort directed, with considerable success, toward establishing a Jewish presence in the streetscape."