59 West 12th Street is a landmarked residential building located in the Greenwich Village Historic District in lower Manhattan in New York City. It was built by the developer brothers Bing & Bing with noted architect Emery Roth whose other work includes The Beresford and The Eldorado. It was granted an occupancy license on August 7, 1931 and houses 101 condominium apartments.
It was part of a simultaneous development of five buildings in the area. Bing and Bing also used Roth to design 299 West 12th Street. They worked with the architectural firm of Boak and Paris on both 302 West 12th Street and 45 Christopher Street. And they chose to work with architect Robert T. Lyons on 2 Horatio Street.