45 Christopher Street is a landmarked residential building facing south onto Christopher Park in the Greenwich Village Historic District on the west side of lower Manhattan in New York City. It was built by the developer brothers Bing & Bing with the architectural firm of Boak and Paris. Russell M. Boak and Hyman F. Paris left the architectural firm of Emery Roth to start their own practice in 1927. The building was granted an occupancy license on July 17, 1931.
It was part of a simultaneous development of five buildings in the area. Bing & Bing also worked with Boak and Paris on 302 West 12th Street. They chose architect Emery Roth for both 299 West 12th Street and 59 West 12th Street. And they chose to work with architect Robert T. Lyons on 2 Horatio Street.