211 West Fort Street is a skyscraper in Detroit, Michigan. Standing at 27 stories, construction began in 1961 and it was occupied in 1963. The building stands at the southeast corner of Fort Street and Washington Boulevard. It was constructed adjacent to the Detroit Trust Company Building, designed by Albert Kahn in 1915, as offices for the Detroit Bank and Trust Company, later known as Comerica.
The bank occupied space in the building until 1993, when it moved to One Detroit Center. In the courtyard between the two buildings is a sculpture based on the bank's logo at the time. The building currently houses offices for the Detroit Economic Club, Bankruptcy Court of the Eastern District of Michigan, the United States Attorney and several other tenants.