The 20th Avenue NE Bridge (also known as the Ravenna Park Bridge) is a three-hinged, steel, lattice-arched bridge that spans a ravine in Seattle's Ravenna Park. It was designed by Frank M. Johnson under the direction of city engineer Arthur Dimock. Built in 1913, the structure is both listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is a designated city landmark.
The structure is 354 feet (108 m) long. It has a 250-foot (76 m) arch that rises 41 feet (12 m) over the ravine. It supports an 18-foot (5.5 m) reinforced Concrete roadway.