Located in the eastern end of Bermuda, St. George Town will take visitors to the back into 17th century as there are many streets and monuments such as Queen Street and Duke of York Street refer to the monarchs and others important to the British crown. This beautiful town is the main centre of the parish and is a UNESCO World heritage site. It was once the capital of Bermuda until Hamilton City became the new capital in 1815. This beautiful town has many historic museums, buildings, churches, forts, beaches and other places which are worth visiting. St. Peter's Church, Bermuda National Trust Museum, Tucker House Museum, Deliverance, Somers Garden, Gates Fort and The Bermuda Perfumery are few popular places of interest at St. George Town in Bermuda Island.