Sytykhiv is a village in the Zhovkivskyi Raion (district) of Lviv Oblast (province) of western Ukraine. The village is located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from the oblast's administrative center, Lviv. As of the 2001 All-Ukrainian Census, Sytykhiv's total population is 347. It is believed that the name Sytykhiv is derived from the Proto-Slavic name Sebetikh. The first settlement in the location carried the name Sebetikhiv dvir. Its name later transformed into Setikhiv, and later Sytykhiv. The first written mention of the settlement dates back to 1571.
The only church in the city, the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is an example of traditional Ukrainian wooden church architecture. It was built in 1878 and is currently under jurisdiction of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church.