This temple is located on the West Bank of the Chao Phraya River in the town. It was constructed by the Mon immigrants in 1764 during the reign of King Taksin. The chedi and vihara are replicas of the ones at Hongsawadi City. The fish sanctuary in front of the temple attracts many tourists during holidays.
View Wat Hong Pathummawat guide >