Complete Tanzania North Circuit Camping Safari 7 Days
- Transport to the parks and back
- Park entry fees
- Camping fees
- Camping Supplies: Meals Tents
- Safari driver/guide
- All transfers according to itinerary
- The safari will be with an english speaking safari driver/guide and safari camping cook
- The above safari is a private safari for just your group (PRIVATE SAFARI)
- Our fleet of custom built, 4x4 Safari Land Cruisers are the best safari vehicles in Tanzania. We limit passengers in each vehicle so everyone has a window seat and plenty of space, and fully retractable roofs allow 360 degree wildlife observation.
- Our regular safaris are guaranteed to depart with a minimum of two persons.
- Our Tanzanian guides are experienced naturalists. They know the park rangers and keep in touch with them regularly, so they always have the inside track on where to find the most exciting wildlife.
This 7 day package lets you experience the best of the "Northern Safari Circuit" taking you to Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire Park. Enjoy the outdoors on this wonderful camping style safari that will fit your budget. The trip starts from Arusha a fascinating city which is surrounded by some of Africa's most famous national parks. The first day we proceed to Lake Manyara National Park which is known for the flamingos that inhabit the lake. Over 400 bird species inhabit the park and visitors can expect to see upwards of 100 different species of bird on any day. Leopards, lions, elephants, blue monkeys, dik-dik, gazelle, hippo, giraffe, impala, and more inhabit the park and many can be seen throughout the year. We proceed from Lake Manyara National Park on the second day to Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti is one of the ten natural travel wonders of the world and is most famous for its annual migration of over one and a half million wildebeest and 250,000 zebra. The last stop on this trip is the Ngorongoro Crater which is not actually a crater but a large, unbroken, unflooded volcanic caldera. Aside from herds of zebra, gazelle, and wildebeest, the crater is home to the "big five" of rhinoceros, lion, leopard, elephant, and buffalo. We spend the last day touring Tarangire Park famous for its huge number of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing lions.
Day 1After breakfast in Arusha we proceed to Lake Manyara National Park. The park takes about an hour and half to reach and then we enjoy a full day game drive with picnic lunches. We end the day at our campsite where we enjoy dinner under the stars.
Day 2After breakfast we proceed to Serengeti National Park for a game drive with picnic lunches and spend the night camping on the Serengeti.
Day 3We spend the day on Safari of the Serengeti. We take both an early morning and late day game drive with picnic lunch. We spend the night camping on the Serengeti.
Day 4It pays to spend a few days in the Serengeti as patience is sometimes needed for the best wildlife opportunities. We spend the day on Safari of the Serengeti. We take both an early morning and late day game drive with picnic lunch. We spend the night camping on the Serengeti.
Day 5We enjoy an early morning game drive through Serengeti National Park before breakfast and then proceed to Ngorongoro Crater with an en route game drive with picnic lunches. We camp near to Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 6We spend the full day on tour of Ngorongoro Crater. At the end of the day we proceed to Tarangire NP where we will camp and sepnd the night.
Day 7After early breakfast we proceed for a full day game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches. End of day we head back to Arusha to drop you at your hotel.
- International Air fares
- Airport departure tax
- Tips and Drinks and any other items of a personal nature
- The above costs are all in US DOLLARS
At Touristlink, we love to travel!