Karibu 7 Wonders Safaris Ltd In Tanzania : Let Us Organize Your Tanzania Safari
We are the true experts when it comes to Tanzania and we arrange lodge and camping safaris as well as Mt Kilimanjaro and Mt Meru climbs. Besides a beautiful scenic Tanzania safari, we also organise trekking tours and relaxing beach stays on the shores of the Indian Ocean on either Tanzania’s mainland or on one of the beautiful islands of Zanzibar, Mafia or Pemba.
Tanzania is a fascinating travel destination that has been blessed with real beauty and it offers something for everyone. Mt Kilimanjaro, with its 5895 metre altitude is the highest mountain in Africa. The Serengeti National Park with its seemingly endless plains, is one of the best wildlife resorts in the World and then there is the Ngorongoro Crater with its unbelievable density of animals.
Scenic Tanzania Safaris, Adventurous Trekking & Relaxing By The Seaside
Are you planning a trip to Tanzania? 7 Wonders Safaris is based in Tanzania with our Tanzania safari department in Arusha. This enables us to offer you great value for money:
• Private and group camping safaris and lodge safaris in the northern and southern part of Tanzania accompanied by highly experienced guides
• Safari combinations of Tanzania and Kenya with our own, carefully maintained safari vehicles
• Private and group climbs on Mt Kilimanjaro via the Marangu, Machame, Lemosho or Rongai route with very skilled and experienced mountain teams and outstanding equipment
• Private and group climbs on Mt Meru
• Private trekking tours in the Ngorongoro Highlands
• Individual and tailor made fly-in Tanzania safaris in all parts of the country
• Beach holidays on Tanzania’s mainland and on the islands of Zanzibar, Mafia or Pemba
If you are looking for a challenge, then why not climb the roof of Africa, Mt Kilimanjaro? Or otherwise just enjoy and take in the different landscapes in the numerous national parks. Green, lush and dense vegetation await you in the Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park, while the Ngorongoro Crater dazzles with its open grasslands and the Serengeti amazes with its sheer endless savannas. If you prefer to travel off the tourist routes, we have something in store for you as well. You can explore the less crowded parks in Southern Tanzania like the Mikumi National Park, the Selous Game Reserve, the Ruaha National Park or the Udzungwa Mountains National Park.
On our trips you will learn more about the different cultures and tribes like the Masai, Meru, Chagga and Iraq. If you decide to join the Masai on a hiking trip through the Ngorongoro Highlands or if you explore the underwater world while diving in the reefs of Zanzibar or Pemba, you will definitely immerge into a different world on your trip to East Africa.