The Qishan Train Station (Chinese: 旗山車站; pinyin: Qíshān Chēzhàn) is a former train station in Cishan District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. The station was originally built by the Japanese in 1912 to transport sugar cane. In the following decade, the railway began to serve passengers.
The railway was decommissioned in 1978 with only the station buildings left intact. Few years later, it underwent renovation and was reopened on 27 July 2009 as tourist attractions in a ceremony attended by Kaohsiung County Magistrate Yang Chiu-hsing. The station building has an octagon shape.