The North Gate of Xiong Town or Syongjhen North Gate (Chinese: 雄鎮北門; pinyin: Xióng Zhèn Běimén) is a historical gate in Gushan District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. The area was built in 1875 during the Japanese rule of Taiwan as a fort to protect the Takao Harbor. It was built during the same time as the construction of Qihou Fort. However, the canons have since been removed, with only arc-shaped gun mounts remaining. The gate is accessible within walking distance west of Sizihwan Station of Kaohsiung MRT.