The Mongolian and Tibetan Cultural Center (Chinese: 蒙藏文化中心; pinyin: Měng Zàng Wénhuà Zhōngxīn) is a cultural center in Taipei, Taiwan under the administration of the Mongolian and Tibetan Affairs Commission of the Executive Yuan. The ROC government established the cultural center at the residence of the 7th Changkya Khutukhtu Lobsang Pelden Tenpe Dronme on February 1993.
The Center has the following objectives:
- Promote the Mongolian and Tibetan cultures
- Increase people's understanding of the Mongolian and Tibetan peoples
- Advance Mongolian and Tibetan academic standards
The Center has the following facilities:
- Exhibition area for cultural artifacts
- Reading room
- Lecture hall
- Conference room
- Memorial prayer hall for Changkya
The Center is accessible within walking distance east from Guting Station of the Taipei Metro.