The Kaohsiung Martyrs' Shrine (Chinese: 高雄市忠烈祠; pinyin: Gāoxióng Shì Zhōngliècí) is a martyrs' shrine in Gushan District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. The site was originally established as Takao Kotohira Shrine during the Japanese rule of Taiwan in 1910 dedicated to Omononushi-no-Mikoto and Emperor Sutoku.
In 1920, government of Takao Prefecture applied to the Taiwan Governor-General’s Office central government in Taihoku Prefecture for additional worshipping of Prince Yoshihisa and renamed the shrine as Takao Shrine.
In 1946 after the handover of Taiwan from Japan to the Republic of China, the shrine was slightly renovated to make it as a martyrs' shrine. In 1972, Japan switch diplomatic relation from Republic of China to People's Republic of China, triggering an outcry and the demolition of the shrine.