The Kaohsiung Lighthouse (Chinese: 高雄燈塔; pinyin: Gāoxióng Dēngtǎ), also called Cihou Lighthouse (Chinese: 旗後燈塔; pinyin: Qíhòu Dēngtǎ) or Cijin Lighthouse (Chinese: 旗津燈塔; pinyin: Qíjīn Dēngtǎ), is a lighthouse in Qijin District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
After the signing of Convention of Peking in 1860 during the Qing Dynasty rule, the Takau Harbor was forced to opened to foreign traders in 1863. With the increase of commercial shipping activities and lack of proper ship navigation system, the British engineers built a Chinese-style rectangular red-brick lighthouse at the top of Mount Cihou, at the southern side of the harbor.
During the Japanese rule, in line with the expansion of the harbor, the lighthouse was rebuilt in 1916 as part of the project. It underwent renovation in 1918 to what it looks today. The base of the lighthouse building was rebuilt in Baroque style.