The Kaohsiung Cultural Center (Chinese: 高雄市文化中心; pinyin: Gāoxióngshì Wénhuà Zhōngxīn) is located in Lingya District of Kaohsiung, Taiwan. It was founded by the city government in 1981. The main building of the center is a complex of two concert halls, many galleries, and a library. The office of Kaohsiung Bureau of Cultural Affairs is also located in Kaohsiung Cultural Center.
The cultural center was originally built as a memorial hall for Chiang Kai-shek; its former name was Kaohsiung Chiang Kai-shek Cultural Center (高雄市立中正文化中心). The memorial function was abolished by the city government in 2007, and the name was then changed to the current name.
The main building is 13884 square meters, the main audience hall located in the center called 至德堂 seats an audience of 1672. This hall is the cultural center for Kaohsiung city. The next largest hall 至善廳 seats 483 people, this hall is available for other performances, rehearsals and speech. There are also 至真堂 and 至美軒 art galleries available, for artists and students.