The Holy Rosary Cathedral (Chinese: 前金天主堂; pinyin: qiánjīn tiānzhǔ táng; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: cheng-kim thian-chu tong; officially called Chinese: 玫瑰聖母聖殿主教座堂) is the oldest Catholic church in Taiwan, located in Lingya District, Kaohsiung. It is the seat of the Bishop of Kaohsiung. It was first established in 1860 and rebuilt to its present dimensions in 1928. The architectural style is modeled after both Gothic and Romanesque.
The interior design is loosely similar to that from the Manila Cathedral in the Philippines. The cathedral is located just east of the Love River. Mass is held daily, with English mass celebrated at 11:00 a.m. every Sunday. The cathedral is known throughout Kaohsiung for its annual Christmas Eve celebrations, which lasts the whole evening before Christmas Day.