The Confucius Temple of Kaohsiung (Chinese: 高雄孔子廟; pinyin: Gāoxióng Kǒngzǐ Miào) is a temple dedicated to the memory of Confucius near Lotus Lake, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. The temple was originally constructed in 1684, and renovated during the Qing dynasty. However, during the Japanese colonial period, the temple fell into disuse and disrepair.
Only the Chongh Sheng shrine remained intact, and can be seen on the west side the Old City Elementary School.
A new temple was constructed in 1977, now on the northwest corner of Lotus Lake. The new design was based on the Liu Song dynasty temple design as well as the design of the Qufu Temple of Confucius.