The Chen Jhong-he Memorial Hall (Chinese: 陳中和紀念館; pinyin: Chén Zhōnghé Jìniànguǎn) is a memorial hall dedicated to Chen Jhong-he located in Lingya District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. In 1911, Chen Jhong-he used to be the richest man in Kaohsiung. He built a Western-style terrace which was completed in 1920 which then became the first private Western residence in the city.
His descendants funded renovation to the building to commemorate him and then named the building as Chen Jhong-he Memorial Hall which is now open to public. The building was built in a European Renaissance style. However, the symmetrical layout of the main hall and patient's wards resembles traditional Taiwanese hospitals.