Gyttorp is a locality situated in Nora Municipality, Örebro County, Sweden with 661 inhabitants in 2010. Today it is mainly known for its explosive factory and Ralph Erskine's typical town houses. It is situated by lake Vikern.
Gyttorp is mentioned as Gyetorp in the oldest taxation list for the area from 1539. The owner of Gyttorp estate and blast furnace at that time was the district senior juryman Karl Nilsson. He was ennobled in 1561 by king Eric XIV of Sweden. His coat of arms showed an oak leaf. This made Gyttorp estate a manor house for some decades.