Sant Josep de sa Talaia is a village and municipality of the Balearic Islands in western Ibiza
. The village is 10.7 miles (17.2 km) west of the capital Eivissa and is Located on the PM803 highway between Eivissa town and Sant Antoni de Portmany. The town is 6.5 miles (10.5 km) from the island's airport.
The Parish Church of Sant Josep de sa Talaia is one of the most popular churches to visit on the island. Many holidaymakers find their way here as part of official island tours. Unfortunately many of the churches original religious art works where damaged or destroyed in the violence of the Spanish Civil War of 1936. The wooden baroque style pulpit did survive and dates from between 1761 and 1763.