San Lorenzo de El Escorial: Bike Day Tour from Madrid
- Discover El Escorial’s most interesting places with a fat bike or an e-bike
- Explore some of the city’s lesser-known spots on this eco-friendly tour
- See an exceptional collection of works by famous masters such as El Greco, Titian, Tibaldi, Rubens, and more
- Visit the incredible 16th-century Monastery of El Escorial
Escape the hustle and bustle of Madrid on this full-day trip to San Lorenzo del Escorial. Trade your private car for a fat bike or e-bike and admire works by masters like El Greco, Titian, Tibaldi and more at the Monastery of El Escorial.
Detailed Product Description
Travel from Madrid by private car to the charming town of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, located 50 kilometers northwest of Madrid and resting on the southeastern slope of the Sierra de Guadarrama.
Once in San Lorenzo de El Escorial, leave behind your car and set out on an exciting bike tour (by fat bike or e-bike) through the beautiful region, traveling over 15 kilometers or, if you opt for the advanced circuit, over 30 kilometers.
After your exciting bike tour, begin a guided tour of a 16th-century monastery museum housing an exceptional collection of works by famous masters such as El Greco, Rubens, Van Dyck, Tintoretto, Titian, and Tibaldi, among many others. Along the way, visit the former residence and tomb of the king, the beautiful Basilica, as well as the Royal Library and gardens.
THIS TOUR INCLUDES LUNCH CATERING ESTABLISHMENT OF THE TOWN.
Additional Product Description
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Distance: 15 kml - 30 kml.. - 45 kml.
- Features: Mountain
- Time: 10 hrs.
- Mixed Asphalt Paving Way.
- Ascension: 226 mts - 391 mts. - 697 mts.
- Descent: 228 mts - 385 mts - 690 mts.
- Max height 1128 mts.
- Min Height: 983 mts - 917 mts - 917 mts.
- Df Technique: Modelled