The church was built between the 11th and 12th centuries and was consecrated in 1123. It has a basilical ground plan, with three naves separated by columns. The altar gives onto three arched apses. The bell tower is square, with six floors, and is decorated with pilaster bands and geminate windows.
The wall paintings in the sanctuary (Pantocrator, Saints and Apostles and scenes from the Old and New Testaments and the Apocalypse) date from 1123. The paintings in the church are copies; the originals are preserved in the Catalonia National Art Museum (MNAC).