The old church was built in the thirteenth century, but was destroyed by a fire. The church was rebuilt in the 15th century in the Gothic style, but, once again, it was practically destroyed by war in 1936, so the its latest transformation was in 1939. The bell tower is separated from the main body of the church. This octagonal-shaped edifice was built in the sixteenth century. It is also known locally as 'El Fadri'. There are numerous valuable precious metal works of art. The north doorway maintains its original Gothic design while the other two doorways partially maintain their original Gothic design. There is also an original Ribalta painting and a Vergara carving.