Braslovče is a settlement and municipality in northern Slovenia. Most of the municipality, with the exception of the northern part of the village of Letuš, lies on the right bank of the river Savinja. The area was part of the traditional region of Styria. It is now included in the Savinja statistical region.
Braslovče is first mentioned in written doucments dating to 1140 AD. In the second half of the 14th century Braslovče was granted market rights by the Counts of Cilli. The parish church, built on a slight hill to the north of the settlement, is dedicated to the Assumption of Mary and belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Celje. It is first mentioned in written documents from 1120. Most of the current building dates to the 18th and 19th centuries.