I live in a 3-room apartment with my parents. Typical living block of Soviet era style is 20-30 minutes ride from the train station and down town. I will pick you up for free at the airport, train station or elsewhere (you'll only pay 17 rub for bus ticket.
- separate room for one or two persons
- very clean, warm and quiet
- fast speed internet
- bathroom and kitchen shared with my family
Three sets of breakfast are at your choice for free. You can also order a Russian and Buryat style dinner (it will be delicious!).
TOURS & TRAVEL
- sightseeing within Ulan-Ude
- in-city trekking
- tours in the whole Lake Baikal region
- thourough insight into China travel and assistance in making a route
We can communicate in English, French, Chinese or Japanese.