the church with one of the most beautiful rococo facade in Poland. The local nuns from the monastery were looking after the temple. Moreover they were running the drug store and hospital, they were also giving food to the poor. The church and the monastery were closed by Tsaris authorities in 1854. Buildings were devastated slowly. The church was renovated in 1944-1947, and it lost its original equipment. From 1957 it was again given to the Benedictine nuns who rebuilt on the original foundations three of its wings. The third was rebuilt in 1992.