The old church is located in the close proximity to the Polish-Belarusian border. In classical Baroque style church was built by Michal Fryderyk Czartoryski, Great Chancellor of Lithuania. The structure was completed in 1791. The failed Polish Uprising of January 1863 resulted in its closure. Later, after an unsuccessful attempt to convert it into an Orthodox church, the church was returned to the Catholic parish in 1905. The church has a rectangular shape built with a double nave and a narrower chancel closed with the single wall. Inside one can admire artificial marble bas-reliefs of evangelists, arcaded niches with altar paintings. It has a homogeneous, baroque-neoclassical style interior.